3D Printing guidelines at FabLab Irbid:
- The default booking time for the 3D printer is 1 hour if you think you’ll need more time book more than one time.
- Please arrive at FabLab Irbid 30 minutes earlier to make sure that your design is ready to be cut.
- In order to ensure the design is ready to be cut please follow these guidelines:
- Use STL or OBJ format
- Make sure that your Build volume Ultimaker 2+ is: ( 220x 220 x 205) mm.
- The thickness of your model should be at least 0.04 mm.
- It's preferred to bring the original CAD file with you.
- If your designs are not ready you can prepare them in the clean area of the FabLab Using any of the available computers (this will be deduced from your booking time).
- The FabLab staff will provide support to you when needed.